Appendix 1 - Northern Ireland
This chapter contains data received from the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency (NISRA) for a number of topics.
The Central Statistics Office would like to thank NISRA, for their co-operation and for the material supplied for this Statistical Yearbook.
For more Northern Ireland statistics, latest news and upcoming releases, please see the NISRA website.
- View the Infographic of Northern Ireland Summary Statistics
- People & Society
- Compare the population from 1821 to 2020, find out migration data, baby names, civil partnerships, recorded crime and environment taxes by type.
- Business & Economy
- Learn about planning permissions granted, Public Sector Current Receipts, and median headline earnings from 1997 to 2020.
- Transport & Tourism
- Learn about visits to Northern Ireland by reason for visit and overnight trips by NI Residents, vehicles registered for the first time by body type, by residence of licensed owner, by make and by fuel type, and the number of road users killed or seriously injured.
- Track the number of farms from 2009-2020, as well as the area under crops and livestock numbers. Learn about producer prices of agricultural products and output and input in agriculture.
All of the statistics published by the CSO are available on www.cso.ie.
The Central Statistics Office would like to thank the other Government Departments & Organisations, and NISRA, for their co-operation and the material supplied for this Yearbook.