Back to Top
- National Accounts
- GDP, GNP, and GNI, Gross Value Added of different sectors of the economy, consumption of personal income (a measure of consumer spending on goods and services), General Government Gross Debt, and Government Revenue, Expenditure and Surplus/Deficit.
- International Accounts
- Ireland’s Current Account and Capital Account Balance, exports and imports of services and merchandise, Ireland's International Investment Position including foreign assets and liabilities, Irish private sector credit and deposits, saving and investment of Irish households.
- Where did exports from Ireland go to? Where did imports to Ireland come from? Summary analysis of goods exports and imports classified by country and commodity. Concentration of value of traders 2018- how much did the Top 50 enterprises export, how much did the Top 50 importing enterprises import?
- National average price for some of the items in the Consumer Price Index basket of goods such as potatoes, unleaded petrol, cigarettes and a man's dry hair cut.
- Average earnings and hours worked are broken down by NACE economic sector, average annual total earnings by component and economic sector, total annual labour costs components 2014-2019, median weekly earnings by age, sex, nationality and county 2016-2018.