Back to Top
- Business Impact of COVID-19 Survey: More than 96% of enterprises trading in some capacity
- Quarterly increase of 0.9% in industrial production
- Annual Manufacturing Prices decrease by 7.0% in April
- Seasonally adjusted goods trade surplus falls in March
- ATM withdrawals increased significantly to €410 million in the week before Christmas before falling dramatically during the last week of December.
- Volume of Retail Sales Increased by 7.4% in April 2021
- Prices rise by 1.7% in the year to May 2021
- Residential property prices (houses and apartments) increased by 3.7% nationally in the year to March.
- Business Signs of Life: Number of enterprises availing of COVID-19 income support in January 2021 is the highest since June 2020
- More than 70% of responding SMEs reported a decrease in turnover in 2020 compared to 2019
- Information Note on Implications of COVID-19 on the Census Of Agriculture 2020
- Information Note on Implications of COVID-19 on the Annual Services Inquiry 2020