Main highlights of the 2018 Statistical Work Programme
- 221 statistical products were scheduled to be produced in 2018 compared to 252 in 2017
- 218 statistical products were actually published in 2018, as compared to 244 in 2017
|% of Products 2018 |
|People and Society||17|
|% of Products 2017 |
|People and Society||21|
- 21 new products were introduced in 2018, 9 of which were not listed on the 2018 work programme
- One existing product was not listed on the work programme and was published in 2018
- 13 products were delayed/not published in 2018
- 74% of the products produced in 2018 were classified as European and 26% as National.
- 44 EU Regulations mandated the collection of those European outputs.
|X-axis label||Combination of Survey & Administrative Data||Survey Data||Administrative Data|
- 18% of products used Administrative data only as their source data in 2018, up from 16% in 2017.
- 27% used Survey data as their source in 2018, down from 37% in 2017.
- 55% used a combination of Survey and Administrative data as their source data, up from 47% for the previous year.
Go to next chapter >>> Innovation